David Pai’s白老師中高級文法講解 01 Be “=“平衡板 N1 is N2


 

David Pai’s白老師中高級文法講解 01      

Be “=“平衡板 N1 is N2






Yutube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEubR_4g658

文法碼講解:

3. Be +adj  Emory is cute.

 Be =“平衡板 N1 is N2     English is a useful language

(N字/N片語(ving/to Vr)/名詞子句/

 Be+介片    Jane is in bed

 

N1=N2

N=a N/The N/Ving/To Vr/6Ws Sv/3WsV/That S V

Peter is a student

Peter is the winner

Taipei is where I live

My goal is to solve the question faster

What language I like to speak most is English

To see is to bellieve

Seeing is beleiving

I am a student

My name is Tom

The fact is that S V

Taipai is where I live

Who comes first is Peter

When  Tina has a class is Saturday morning

That is why he comes so late

Jane is who arrives the earliest.

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

中高級文法句型 所有對等句型

國中教育會考文法: 介係詞的文法: By David Pai

David Pai’s白老師文法教學平台 (國高中適用) 時態tense定義

中高級文法講解 Vpp形 Ving現分形 與雙字形 by David Pai

David Pai’s白老師文法教學: N子句/ 形容詞子句/ 副詞子句 by David Pai

閱讀測驗教學From Fearful to Fearless by David Pai

閱讀測驗的做法 by David Pai